December 8, 2013
- Improved display on iPhones and iPads. Remember, Add to Home Screen to have this site behave like an app, allowing for full screen viewing.
- Removed footer to give more viewing area, in particular for smaller screens.
- Added Acknowledgements page to make up for information that had been in the footer.
November 24, 2013
- Temporarily using enlarged versions of small sprites for new Pokémon from Generation 6. In time these will be replaced with proper images.
November 21, 2013
- Brought in small sprite images for the Kelos Pokémon, and updated some older Pokédex.
- Adjusted alignments of Pokédex lists to accommodate new sprites.
November 17, 2013
- Split Kelos Pokédex in to three separate panes when loaded, instead of a one tall pane.
- Pokémon catch rate shows percentage chance of success, and hovering shows the chances for three ball types. This will be visually and functionally improved in the future.
- Added pane to list all past site updates.
November 11, 2013
- Added wobbling Pokéball to make it clear when panes are loading.
- Improved handling of loading page panes.
- Properly apply caching of images.
November 8, 2013
- Add previous and next handles to sides of screen, specifically to make navigation easier for small screens.
- Improvements to pane focusing behaviour.
November 7, 2013
- Log simple traffic data. This data is not shared, any only used for internal functions and finding areas needing improvement.
- List most viewed Pokémon over the past seven days on the Welcome pane, using the above traffic data.
- Minor backend fixes.
October 25, 2013
- Added keyboard functionality to search list. Up and Down arrows move through the list, and Return/Enter selects.
- Delete and Backspace keys will now close panes.
- Fixed broken refocus when a pane closes.
October 22, 2013
- Finished majority of Kalos (X/Y) Pokémon data, including Mega Evolutions.
October 12, 2013
- Launch of major National Dex update.
- Overhaul of backend code, along with new framework and database structure.
- Addition of frontend functionality for dynamic pane loading and closing without page refresh.
- Basic Kalos (X/Y) Pokémon data added.