November 10, 2013
- This site logs some information on each visit. This includes your IP address, browser’s User Agent, and referring website.
- If your browser sends a Do Not Track header (check your browser’s Privacy preferences), your IP will be stored as a non-retrievable hash.
- General location data based on your IP address may be determined, only so far as to identify the country and city.
- These logs will not be shared with any second or third parties.
- User accounts are planned, and will require that a cookie be set to retain your logged in status. Multiple devices under one user account will be supported.
- Some features may be supported without storing data on the server, but that is yet to be determined.
- Google Analytics is used for traffic data. Their own Policies & Principles apply. If you would like to prevent Google Analytics from gathering data, you could try an add-on for your browser, such as AdBlock Plus (with EasyPrivacy filter subscription).
- At this time no ad services are in use, nor are they planned in the near future. If an ad service is used at a later time, their privacy policies will apply.